“If there were a God, he would want us to be better-spirited than to take his word for everything. Wouldn’t he? If he gave us free will, would he really want us to say ‘No, I have to abide by everything written in this book– all the laws of circumcision, eating, and menstruating women. I won’t think for my self ‘ ? OH COME ON.”
- CCM and Brio Magazine: Christian media’s impersonation of secular pop culture
- Read this: The Revealer on the Catholic sexual abuse study
- Is there a correlation between religion and financial success?
- The Rapture went viral–but what does it all mean?
- Sex and Religion 101 with Nick Kristof
- That ill-timed, accidental, blog hiatus will be over soon.
- Hey Tim Pawlenty, what’s so wrong with culturally-sensitive finance?
- Pastor incorporates Islam into his Lenten practices; is threatened with defrocking
- Ethics in cause-related marketing
- You will never believe there is an app for that
- American Buddhist
- Arab Media and Society
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion
- BBC: Religion and Belief
- Blogging Religiously
- Call & Response (Duke Divinity School)
- Hindu Blog
- In the Hand of Dante
- Newsweek's On Faith
- Pew Research Center
- Progressive Buddhism
- Religion News Blog
- Student Press Law Center Report
- The Barna Group
- The Buddhist Blog
- The Institute on Religion and Public Policy
- The Middle East Institute
- The Mideast Peace Pulse Blog
- The Revealer
- UN Wire
- Virginia Interfaith Center